How accurately preventive medicine (Genus Epidemicus) works
In epidemics, a large number of people have same symptoms. The symptoms of this group are studied and most similar homeopathic remedy is selected which is the "Genus Epidemicus" for that epidemic. This Genus Epidemicus is administered to all healthy people around so that they get immunity against that particular disease. In past epidemics it is observed that number of new cases reduced significantly after administering Homeopathic Genus Epidemicus.
Who can take homeopathy preventive medicine
Benefits of taking homeopathic medicines
- Medicines have no side-effects.
- Remedies have no interaction with allopathic medicines so can be taken along with allopathic medications.
- Homeopathy has a limited role in emergency, but can be of great benefit post emergency.
- Medicines can also be used with conventional therapies, to improve stamina, reduce fever, and improve appetite.
- Medicines are safe and can be given to any age group and even to the pregnant women without any side effects, but it is always better if these homeopathic medicines are used in consultation with the nearest qualified homeopathic doctor.
Swine Flu Vaccine in Care Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Care Hospitals, a leading chain hospitals in Hyderabad (Telangana) and Andhra Pradesh has launched the sale of Swine Flu vaccine at its hospital in Bangara Hills, Hyderabad. The Care Banjara as it is known as has started a swine flu vaccination centre to administer swine flu vaccine. The cost / price of the vaccine is Rs. 450 for adults and Rs. 510 for children.
The vaccine has been launched in the wake of increasing swine flu cases in Hyderabad. The vaccine is a preventive measure for high risk groups such as pregnant women, senior citizens and children below the age of five years.
The swine flu centre at Care Banjara will also provide information about myths and the screening of patients before vaccination.Care Hospitals, Hyderabad is providing the vaccine at a subsidised price. The vaccine is manufactured by Sanofi Aventis. The original price of the vaccine is Rs. 760 and the Care Hospital is administering the vaccine at Rs. 450 for adults and Rs. 510 for children. The vaccine will work for one year.
Read related article:
How to prevent Swine Flu and 10 best home remedies for swine flu