Yes. Every parent dreams that their child will grow up to be the most successful person in this world. But, uncertainties of life always surround us and can shatter our dreams for our children.
Well, how good it would be if we could guarantee that our dreams for our loved one will never get shattered - even if you are not around LIC’s Jeevan Ankur is a best gift that you can give to your loved one. It is a unique insurance plan that promises to fund your child’s upbringing if God forbid, you are not there to take care of her.
Here are some exclusive features of Jeevan Ankur plan:
- Your life risk is covered and your child is the beneficiary
- You can pay the premium in lumpsum or through regular payments
- On death during the term of the policy
1. Full sum assured is paid immediately
2. 10% of sum assured is paid every year till the end of policy term as income benefit.
3. At the end of policy term once again full sum assured is paid along with Loyalty addition
- On survival at the end of the policy term, a maturity amount equal to Sum Assured + Loyalty addition is paid
- Additionally, there are optional Riders such as Accident Rider, Critical Illness and Premium Waiver for Critical Illness available on this plan.
Summary of Benefits
- An insurance of Rs. 15,00,000 is being proposed to you for the benefit of your daughter ABC (Child Name), who is at present 1 years old.
- This policy is aimed at protecting your daughter till her age of 25 years. Hence the term of this policy will be 24 years.
- You will be required to pay annual premium of Rs. 51,451 to maintain this policy.
- In the unfortunate event of your death during the term of this policy, your daughter will be taken care of with the following benefits:
- Rs. 15,00,000 will be paid immediately to tide over immediate financial crisis.
- If the death occurs due to accident, an additional amount of Rs. 15,00,000 will also be paid immediately.
- To ensure good upbringing of ABC (Child Name), Rs.1,50,000 will be paid every year till she becomes 25 years old.
- At age 25, Jashmitha will receive an estimated Rs.28,27,500 which will help her to take her life further with ease.
- You are also protected against Critical Illness to the tune of Rs. 5,00,000
- Estimated Maturity Amount after 24 years: Rs. 28,27,500.
R. Purnachander Rao
Phone: 7893007774, 9246907774
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.simsindia.com, www.policysolutions.in