Jeevan Saral by Lic of India
LIC’s Jeevan Saral is a unique plan by Life Insurance Corporation of India having good features of the conventional plans and the flexibility of unit linked plans. This is a Monthly Recurring Life Insurance Plan by LIC of India where the proposer get 250 times monthly premium + total premium paid + LA if any in case of death. To the policyholder it provides —
- Higher life cover
- A smooth return,
- Liquidity & a lot of flexibility
- LIC Monthly Recurring type Scheme
- This is like a Post office or Recurring Deposit Scheme. You can deposit Yearly, Hly, Quarterly or Monthly in LIC scheme
- Maturity amount received is Tax Free under section 10-10d of income Tax act.
- Any number of partial withdrawals through partial surrendering after 10 years
- The amount deposited in LIC is exempted under section 80c of income Tax act.
- In case of death 250 times monthly premium + Total Premium paid - (1st years premium & Extra premium paid ) + LA if any payable.
- High life cover at very low premium
- Extended risk cover for one year after 3 years premium payment.
- Optional higher cover available through Term Riders
- The policyholder can choose a maximum term but can surrender at any time
- without any surrender penalty or loss after 5 years
Any Time Money ( ATM ) Plan 165 Jeevan Saral By LIC of India.
Call us for more details.
Land Line: 040-64502211